AFWA one-day CPE seminar on Fri, Aug. 22 in Huntsville, AL
The Huntsville Chapter of AFWA will be presenting our annual one-day Accounting, Finance & Tax Seminar on Friday, Aug. 22, 2014 at Redstone Federal Credit Union conference center (220 Wynn Drive). This seminar qualifies for 8 hours of continuing education credit (including 5 hours of Accounting and Auditing). The early registration cost is a bargain at $100 for members and $140 for non-members. Fees increase after Aug. 15 by $30. Registration includes a full hot breakfast, buffet lunch, and 2 snack breaks. CPE certificates will be given to participants. This year’s topics are:
- Current Trends in DCAA Audits and Compliance (A&A) – 2 hrs
- New Revenue Recognition Standard (A&A) – 1 hr
- GAAP Update (A&A) – 1 hr
- Benchmarking to Improve Results – 1 hr
- Internal Controls Best Practices (A&A) – 1 hr
- Tax Update – 1 hr
- Estate Tax Planning – 1 hr
Seating is limited so please register early.
Registration form, agenda and speaker bios can be found in our Seminar tab.
For more information, contact Sylvia Ayers at 256-964-5327.